Hello, and welcome to my psychotherapy practice. I am a licensed psychotherapist and provide therapy and counseling services to individuals, couples, adolescents, children, families, and groups in the Oakland – Berkeley area.
Sometimes life is overwhelming and confusing. Being human is complex and full of challenges. We may feel like there is something wrong with us for having a difficult time - for not having things all figured out. It can be hard to reach out for support. However, it is possible to feel happier, and more at ease. It is possible to feel a sense of trust in the way life is unfolding. Psychotherapy can support that process. It's a powerful tool for healing and transformation. Therapy helps people understand themselves, heal, learn better ways to cope, and grow in ways they might not have imagined was possible.
I specialize in working with the following issues:
- low self-esteem
- inner critic/developing more self-compassion
- relationship difficulties
- singles seeking relationships
- chronic health issues
- self-care around health issues and special diets
- healing from childhood abuse/neglect
- having grown up with an addicted or mentally ill parent
- career issues